I have created the new Chryz Outlaw in 3d and got help from AKA Studio Stockholm to visulize it in Unreal 4 3d engine.
I have started to build the ama hulls with polyurethane 10mm sheets. It was easy work with but felt very fragile. In class we got a really good diagram what core material is good and what’s not. You can clearly see that I have used wrong core. To not spend more time and money to build a breaking structure I have ordered 20m2 divinycell H60 15mm and will start over with that 🙂
Today I was invited to Swedish Catamaran Trimaran Seglare in Stockholm to present my Chryz10 project. Went through the building of Chryz10, all fails re-designs and the new Chryz10 Outlaw design. Thanks all for listening and all questions.