From Great Hassel Island Race yesterday! Wind about 5 m/s, perfect condition. Little tricky high island to sail around, but worked out prette nice!
Henrik. A, wonn the race with his Triss Dinghy
On the way home…, it was little madness. The rudder did not have a hatch, and when boat was going faster than 12 knot, the rudder folded up, and it was not possible to stear the boat. See for your self 🙂
Yesterday it was hot but really bad wind. But Henrik came along and shoot some clips you can see I have mixed in below. Thanks. He used his Retro-racer-boat.
Tweaks and todoz
Water stay turnbuckle needs to be on the other way
Main sheet was little too hard
Action cam needs to be higher
GPS must be in center
Result from the test sailing:
- It’s a wet ride
- Fast upwind
- Most things actually worked right away
- It was not fast forgetting the fender under the boat when sailing 🙂
- Water stay turnbuckle needs to be on the other way.
- Main sheet was little too hard
- Jib sheet need double controlled
- Jib and code0 need to move 10 cm forward
- Action cam needs to be higher
- GPS must be in center
- Code0 sheets need a redesign
- Trampoline need to be softer somehow
- Both trailers had a major breakdown. Needs to rebuilt
- Rudder attack angle needs to be adjusted
Built my waterstays today. Can lift the boat. Will be amazing to try out 🙂
Xtreeme workshopping. Lots of progress today. But run out of stainless screws. More shopping tomorrow 🙂
Is it too big for the garage?