Unfortunately I failed to film the race from my camera…
First race yesterday! I was little too late to start and then it was little too little wind. But race was good. Did about 5 small improvement to the boat before race that all worked out great
All went very well during my two days of test-sailing. The new designed worked out great. Very very good speed in side-wind. Better than expected.
After day one, I tweaked the boat a little.
- Tilted the mast some degree backward to get the stearing more neutral.
- Changed the main sheet to be able to tighten it hard. (Need to do more here later)
- Changed position of the jib a little to reduce twist
- Tightened the trampoline some..
- Used the cunningham some more
- Changde max angle of jib track
Planned to sail today first try since the rebuild! But… forgot the beam at home. Next time… 🙂
Its going slow sewing the trampolin. But its soon time to try it on the boat!